From October to end of May. Rut period October/November.
Where you will hunt?
Sierra Nevada Ibex could be found in all the South-eastern mountains, even on the Mediterranean Sea border.
Almeria and Granada provinces.
This is a perfect trip to combine with tourism.
Free range hunting trip, 100% fair chase Sierra Nevada Ibex hunt.
- Situation – South-eastern of Spain
- Free range area
- Hunting area size: 80.000 has.
- Nearest Airport: Madrid/Malaga
- Distance from the airport: 4 1/2 hours from Madrid by highway.
- Team spoken: English and Spanish.
Physical conditions, normaly we adapt to the physical condition of each client, beign able to hunt in many different areas choosing the best adapted for each hunter.
On the shooting distance it varies between 100 to 250 mt. always keep in mind that we are hunting in the mountains. Calibers from 270 w.m. to 300 w.m. any caliber with the average weight on the ammo and semi-soft points.
We have at your disposal a variety of rifles and calibers to able use in your hounting wothout traveling with yours.
Where you will stay?
S.I. looks always for the best accommodations close to the hunting areas, sometimes we have hotels****, sometimes rural accommodations, but we try always to offer the best option with the best services, typical and local Spanish food.
- Export Permits – 200 € per trophy only in Males.
- Gun Rental – 120 EUR/Trip (ammunition included) Type Blaser Rifle / Swarowsky scopes.